Raksha Bandhan Quote for Sisters
1. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!!
2. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister!!
3. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my
4.It’s your sister who competes with you as long as she is a child but ones she is gown up there cannot be a more loving relationship like hers!! Today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my sister for being my best companion!!
5. A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!
6. It feels great to think about those trifling fights that I used to have with my in the childhood and then not being able to live even for a moment without each other. Now that we are grown ups, I need her way more than before. Lots of Love to my dearest sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
7. My sister is that sweet angel who has spread love all over in my life. Be it the bad or the good times she has always helped me with her brilliant ideas. I love here more than anything in the Universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving sister of the Universe!!
8. The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
9. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!!
10. “Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.” – Pam Brown